DCS Tomcat - carrier landing with wings swept back and other stupid stuff


This is not very serious video. In fact it's completely opposite. Any internet aviation "experts" posting in the comments can still do so but will most likely be ignored. Nevertheless it's not completely silly as this was inspired by this interesting article: https://theaviationist.com/2014/02/19/us-navy-fighters-folded-wings/ Some points: As you can see you can land with wings swept back, I however punctured a tire in right main gear during touchdown. You can takeoff with wings swept back as well (and with punctured tire). After the bolter (was too fast at touchdown) and second horrific CASE I attempt I was unable to engage NWS (nose wheel steering) so I decided to ditch the plane into the sea to unfoul the deck. Cool side effect of that was that I could roam the deck on foot. Seems like Jester turned into some random Eagle driver after ejection - Heatblur, please fix. And yeah I know I looked silly with the spoilers out after trap. Should have made proper pre-landing checklist. Mental note - put ANTI SKID SPOILER BK switch to OFF position before carrier landing!!! I had objects textures set to medium, so the deck looked kinda blurry. I found I have less freezes with this setting. Apparently LSO platform is off-limits to such noobs as myself ;)

Yorumlar

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

West sisters poppy

Position jaymes harris

Asian cock reyez